Building Enclosure Commissioning (BECx)
Multiple Projects, Multiple Locations
Our ongoing quality assurance process BECx ensures that our clients’ requirements have been successfully achieved at the completion of each project. We implement custom BECx in the predesign phase of each project and continue through occupancy and beyond. BECx is not a single task clearance, or a simple performance test. Instead, BECx incorporates a series of checks throughout the timeline to make sure that quality assurance is a continual focus, leading to tremendous energy savings, emissions reduction, and cost savings.
CR-BPS uses BECx on all projects, regardless of size or complexity. Whether used informally to diagnose and analyze existing problems, or formally when clients contract with us to be part of a complex project with multiple interdisciplinary teams, our services prevent costly mistakes and lost time.
The result is a more durable, sustainable, and environmentally friendly projects.
CR-BPS has successfully completed many projects using BECx, including:
- City of Duluth Hartley Nature Center – Duluth, MN
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibee Dynamic Homes– Brainerd, MN
- Parshall Assisted Living – Parshall, ND
- Mistiqua Hotel & Pool Complex – Parshall, ND
- MnDot Truck Station – Clearlake, MN
- Metro Transit Park and Ride – Woodbury, MN
- UW Governors Hall – Eau Claire, WI
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services – Chippewa Falls, WI
- Bois Forte Band of Chippewa Housing – Nett Lake and Tower, MN
- City Center West – Duluth, MN